Terms & Conditions
Confirmation of Registration
You will receive written confirmation of registration by e-mail when the registration form has been received and the payment has been credited to the congress account. Kindly note that payments made within 1 week prior to the congress cannot be confirmed in writing. If you made a bank transfer within this period, it will be essential to bring a proof of payment of your registration fee, when collecting the registration material.
Name changes will be treated like the cancellation of one registration and the new registration of another participant. New registration and payment are required.
Cancellations and refunds
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing by email or fax to the congress office. Registration fees may be refunded as follows:
Written cancellation received:
- before November 13, 2017: 75% refund
- after November 14, 2017: no refund
The date of receipt of the email or fax ID will be the basis for considering refunds. Please state your bank details (IBAN, BIC) on your written cancellation. Refunds will be made after the congress.
- June 2017 – November 13, 2017: Pre-Registration & payment at the reduced rate
- November 13, 2017: First cancellation deadline (75% refund), Pre-registration closed. New/additional registrations prior to the congress can no longer be accepted.
- November 23 - 25, 2017: Onsite registration & payment at onsite rate.
Please do not send in registration forms or perform bank transfers within this period. Please register and pay at the "Onsite-registration desk" at the venue.