* Students have to upload a copy of their valid student picture ID during the online registration process. The age limit for a student is set at 30 years.
Registration fees are in Euro (€). Based on current legislation in Austria, ÖGAI c/o VMA does not charge VAT for its services (free of VAT according to §2/Abs.5/Zi.2/UStG).
Pre-registration closes on November 13. After November 13 only onsite registration (November 23-25) possible.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Terms & conditions
The registration fee includes:
• Access to the welcome reception
• Access to scientific sessions
• Access to the exhibition
• Final program
• Certificate of attendance
• Coffee/tea during breaks and snacks during lunch breaks
Payment of Registration fees may be made in EURO (no VAT) by:
Bank transfer to the congress account
Payments should be made without charges to the beneficiary. Any bank charges will be collected on site. Clearly state the participant's name(s), matching with the name(s) on the registration form.
The reduced early registration fee is only applicable, if it has been paid to the congress account within the according deadlines. Registering without performing an actual payment will automatically set your balance to the fee applicable onsite.